"he still peddles his dribble"
so damn much truth here …
This makes me happier than sunshine on my shoulder.
Do click the here clickthrough.
Hero. Fucking hero!
Bernie Sanders What the U.S. Can Learn About Health Care from Other Countries: Other major countries offer better health care at less cost than the United States, according to witnesses who testified on Tuesday at a Senate hearing chaired by Sen. Bernie Sanders. “What this hearing is really about is two fundamental issues. First, the U.S., the wealthiest country on the planet, is the only major industrialized country in the world that does not guarantee health care as a right to its citizens. Should we consider joining the rest of the world? I’d argue we should,” Sanders said.
“Second, the U.S. spends twice as much as other countries that have much better health outcomes. What can we learn from these countries?” asked Sanders, chairman of the Senate Subcommittee on Primary Health and Aging.
Do good…considering the need and the cost…as well as the need or cost to those dependent on you…
1. Doing good in the hope or expectation of receiving an equal or greater reward yourself…is elementary level good…a trade with an eye on no cost, or even temporary cost, but with an expectation of personal gain*..
2. A still greater level, is doing good with little or no cost, but with no promise or expectation of receiving an equal or greater reward yourself…a doing good because it is needed by another…
3. A still greater level, is doing good with the possibility or expectation…of it costing you something significant in order to do so…doing good because it is seriously needed by another…
4. The ultimate level, is doing good with the possibility or expectation…of it costing you everything…doing good because it is desperately needed by another…
* the religious story of Jesus is this level…he suffered for a short time, knowing he would be exulted and sit with god, as god, in all glory, for all eternity…
The oppressed are allowed once every few years to decide which particular representatives of the oppressing class are to represent and repress them.
Dam…and that is a surprise?
for one thing there are more people …..
take it from there and you’ll find that a black is worth more today …..
…what does it cost to warehouse (any man reguardless of race) a black man in prison?
work it out, sugar britches ,follow it back from prison to the first contact with law enforcement …see where the money goes ….
Page 1 of 340